Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Hearts On Shirt

Hey all! It has been such a long time since I've posted here because of my busy schedual jugling between school, work and doing pageants in the past couple of years but boy does time fly by or what? I have been thinking about getting back to my outfit shoot and sharing for sometime now that I decided to stop thinking and start doing! I have figured out a way to make time for blogging so I will be sharing my style inspiration and lifestyle/health tips on here as frequently as possible. Happy to say that I'm back to blogging and here to stay! So without further ado, here is one of the looks I put together in october. This perticular sunday, the weather was beautiful that it felt like we litterally rewind back to summer. I love this shirt from H&M because of the heart prints on it. I added a silver statement necklace and earings from macys and pared it with faded ripped jeans. Purse is from Aldo, The heels are Calvin Klein and I love that they added a sharp feminent touch to my casual look. Although we are in the midle of winter, hope you enjoy my #tbt feature of the warmer days! Happy hump day:)





Peace Love and Joy:)
Maereg!


No comments:

Post a Comment