Thursday, February 18, 2016

Valentine


Hi:)  Hope you had a wonderful Valentines day this past weekend celebrating those you love. although the calandar has it as a one day hallmark holiday, I believe love should be celebrated everyday. When you think about it, life is all about Love and everything else is extra. What matters the most is that everyday we wake up with plan to love those in our life; make them feel that they are loved, that they are special and spread love everywhere we go! That being said, I love the fact that this everyday action is recognized on one special day to do more loving, celebrating, pampering loved ones and enjoy a fun activity. So this year, is For my outfit, I picked a red tulle skirt and paired it with lace croptop. Specially because the see-through ayers on the skirt and the lace top have "romance" writen allover them:) I was able to get a few pics around the photo booth although it was falling apart lol I loved and enjoyed my outfit so much that I decided to share it with you all! The skirt is from Widsorstore, top is from H&M. For accesories, I chose the red lip clutch by Betseyjohnson and the beautiful statment necklace is by Mirinacollections which I am collaborating with to get my fallowers a 20% discount:) Just use the Code: "Maereg20" when you check out and enjoy!:) http://www.mirinacollections.com/ http://www.betseyjohnson.com/ http://www.windsorstore.com/officialsite









Peace, Love and Joy!
Maerg:)


No comments:

Post a Comment